National Girlfriend's Day

Thursday, July 30, 2015

National Girlfriend's Day


a day to celebrate female friendship and support your girlfriends by helping them stay safe and live well.
it's no secret that i have recently made working out a big part of my life.
what started out as small sunday workout with two friends and occasionally our children, turned into a habit, and now a way of life.
4-5 days a week i pull myself out of bed at 4:45 and get my butt in the gym for a 5am workout.
and as horrible as it sounds, i love starting my day that way.
our sunday night work outs are a little spread out now a days with the summer schedule being so busy, but we try out best to get together and get in our workouts!

i have developed some great friends due to wanting to get healthy.
but life is more than just being "in shape.'
which is why national girlfriends day is so important.
oscar insurance created these great checklists.
they have great services that empower women to be proactive about their health. if you're interested in more information, check out their NJ and NJ health insurance.
i have to admit - some of these items i never took into consideration.
did you?

i am thankful for each and every girlfriend i have and i pray to have them all around for a long time.
this week a fellow blogger whom i have followed since i can remember passed away.
she leaves behind her husband, and two young girls (both under two).
leslie talked briefly about her heart condition in her last post and my heart just aches for her family.

take a second and read more about national girlfriends day here!

1 comments :

sblind2 said...

You do such a great job!
Today was the first time in MONTHS that I woke up at 4:30a to workout ... although I loved how I felt I know about 3p I'm going to feel like sleeping under my desk. Don't be surprised if I text you tomorrow night asking for a 4:45a wake up call - You don't have to say anything just hold the phone up near some music or something :-)