Five on Friday!

Friday, June 13, 2014

Five on Friday!


happy friday!
and it feels amazing outside.
a little cool - ahhh, if it was this sunny and a little hotter, my booty would be in a pool.
come on pool weather!!

on to my top five of the week.
one.
my little sister and i enjoyed the winery one night this week.
it was perfect.
catching up, pizza, wine and the best bread ever.

two.
while the kids are at their dad's we always facetime.
to me nothing is funnier than facetiming with a two year old.
because it ALWAYS looks like this.
he sure has the cutest forehead.  lol.

three.
my mom brought over some dunkin donuts coffee the other weekend.
i am a DD virgin - and i was HOOKED.
we ran out and jon went to get some groceries the other day.
he picked up our usual, folders, and i have to say, it's just not the same.
i may be addicted to dunkin donuts coffee.

four.
my mom and i are participating in the climb for a cause event in our town tomorrow.
2,000 stairs x 4 saturdays = 10,000 stairs!
holy smokes!!
but i'm super excited.
my booty is OUT of shape.  help!

five.
stella starts vacation bible school next week.
first off, how is my kid old enough for VBS?!?!
and second off - she is so excited.  which just makes me so happy.
so yay!

have a great weekend.
we have landon's FIFTH birthday party on saturday.
five - just blows my mind.
happy early birthday buddy!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

#1 sounds heavenly right now :)

Amanda aka Manda said...

Got love facetiming with little ones! I remember in Nashville when both Henry and Layla were talking foreheads. lol.

I need some girl time at a winery ASAP. I think it's time for me to head towards STL. Sometimes on my way home to my parents, I think about maybe I should just keep going...

The Pink Growl said...

I want to go back to that winery we went to so much fun! Good luck with your stairs!!

Adrien said...

Eric really likes that coffee, too. :)

I saw your post about VBS on Facebook the other day, but I couldn't say anything because our church isn't doing regular VBS this year. Instead, we're doing a weekend camp sort of thing for Kindergarten and up. It wasn't my idea, and I'm bummed about it, but I'm not telling anyone. Except you, of course. Haha.