Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up


someone asked me about fifteen minutes ago how my weekend was and my first thought was crap, i didn't blog, and my second thought was, shoot, what DID we do this weekend.... ayi.
so here's my best shot.
friday night henry wasn't feeling the best.  little guy just wanted to lay/sleep and watch team umizoomi.
easy enough.
lucy was right by his side the whole time.
damn you lucy, just when i am at my wits end with you, you go and be all cute.  lol.
we did get to spend some time outside enjoying the nice weather.
stella was perfectly content with brother being down.
that just meant she was the center of attention and a fashion show was in the making.
check out all those rings on her fingers.  lol.
it was a nice relaxing evening at home.
saturday morning we were up early and headed to breakfast with jon and picked up nana on the way.
after breakfast we ran some errands and had STS pick ups.
and then we headed outside for a nice walk!  yay!!
after our walk it was time for naps, then church, and then we headed to the store to help lay the new floor!!
or maybe was it to have sword fights?!  lol.  not sure.
regardless we are making SO much progress!!!
sunday it was kind of a sleep in day.  7:00.
seriously, what happened to 9:00 mornings?
we headed out for an early wal-mart run and then hung out at home the rest of the day.
later that night we headed to jon's grandma's for her birthday.
stella dressed herself.  she came down.  wearing a bracelet and asking me if she looked cute.
i said - absolutely!!  she said good, can you take my picture.  lol.
love her.

it was a perfect little weekend :)

7 comments :

Adrien said...

Hope Henry is feeling better today!

The store is looking great! So exciting for you guys. :)

Amanda aka Manda said...

Stella is a riot! I love her! I hope Henry is feeling better today!

The store looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Kristin Thompson said...

Your kids are so cute!! Stella is quite the little fashionista!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Hope H man is feeling better!!! Stella the little DIVA!!! Too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Stella sure does loves the camera! Too cute.

You're such a good mom!!

Kim Luke said...

haha i had no idea you took that picture of me. too funny!

Stella is STYLING! SO cute!!!

Unknown said...

haha, I tell Scott constantly that our dogs are 10 times more work than Victoria on any given day! They just turned 3 so I'm ready for their puppy shenanigans to subside! Love them to pieces though and can't imagine life without them.

Stella cracks me up! I bet she keeps you hopping, lol.

THE STORE LOOKS GREAT!!!! I can't wait to come over a shop! Remember, I can help out Thur, Fri, Sat & Sundays :-) If it's just helping get set up or whatever you need, let me know.