We Are Thankful For....

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

We Are Thankful For....


i tried to be fun and record my kids saying what they were thankful for.
but they couldn't focus for three seconds.  so we will just list them.
if you need a good laugh you have to go and check out adrien's vlog from the other day.
what her kids and brother are thankful for - oh i laugh and laugh.
and this, too funny.
and spot on.

so let's see what everyone is thankful for.
stella.
her first response - ice cream.  of course.
and then she said her mom and dad.  awww.
and her brother.
and her teachers :)
and potatoes.  not sure where that came from.
and she is one big lover of this baby:
needless to say abbie is thankful for stella.  she takes really good care of her.
henry just gives her too freaking many treats.

henry.
he is thankful for tractors.
and he wouldn't say anything else.
we will leave it at that.

me.
i am thankful for a lot this year.
we have come a long way since last year.
hands down i am thankful for stella and henry.  they are just awesome.  and i couldn't imagine life without them!
i am thankful for all the people who have been there and helped us.
i am thankful for this blog and all of the commenters.  you guys seriously make my day, every day!
i am thankful for jon.  man that boy is good.
my parents.  i wouldn't be here without them.  lol.
my job, yes, that for sure!
and i am thankful for coffee. it gets me through every day.
we wish you all a very happy thanksgiving!!
thanksgiving 2011 - lol

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

hahah Henry's face. Someone shut my sister UP!!
I love that Stella loves Abbie so much & takes care of her. so sweet.

The A Team said...

hi cassie...thanks for the follow:) love your thanksgiving post:) have an awesome rest of the week.

Adrien said...

Ha - that last picture cracks me up! I am also very thankful for blogging and all that it has brought to me. Thank you for always being a huge source of encouragement!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Pink Growl said...

I'm with Stella - definitely thankful for potatoes! haha Hope y'all have the most fabulous Thanksgiving!

Amanda aka Manda said...

Love this!! I'm thankful for you and our friendship!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I just stumbled upon your blog!
I am now following! I am also following on twitter. I look forward to keeping up!!

xo
Christina
Christinawhoblog.com