Five on Friday!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday!


it's five on friday - where i pick five great things about my week.
ok really i have no idea what i'm supposed to pick, but why not talk about the five best things about your week.  so let's do this!
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

one.
wearing my hair down.  yep - i think it's working for me!
even though it's 34982309482 degrees outside.
worst two weeks ever to pledge to do this every day.....
i know this is only three days but i promise you i did it all five days.
and even got a fresh new cut - thanks erin!

two.
this boy.  he cracks me up.
he looks so proud that he got them on so well.  and goodness he look so grown up!!
and gah just adorable.  love him.

three.
i am a preschool parent.  tears. tears and more tears.

four.
a nice drive out in the country on a perfect day, ahhh, nothing but relaxing.
and yes that's a real deer.  just chilling by the side of the road.

five.
having ice cream cake in your house.
stella said she wanted some the other day.  before i could get downstairs she had pushed the chair over to and opened up the fridge.  ha - my kinda girl!

we are ready for another chill weekend at home trying to stay cool.
by this time next week we will have lacie and phil home for the weekend.  YAY!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

ice cream cake...best kind of cake there is!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Your hair looks so pretty down! I know what you mean about the heat -- here in Charlotte, it's been so humid. I twist it up nearly every day!

Thanks for linking up with us :)

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

Yay for keeping your hair down!! Tell Stella to save me some ice cream cake! :)

The A Team said...

I love country drives!!! Your hair looks amazing!