Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up


y'all there's so much dang snow here i'm over it.
TWO WEEKS until opening day for the Cardinals.  that's all i keep thinking about.
baseball, birds and beer.
well i also keep thinking about how i can get my hands on some tickets too.....
on to the weekend.  friday night we had great fish and even greater company.
happy everyone.  and when we got home aunt danielle was there.  yay!  we were even happier!
saturday morning we woke up and made some breakfast and hung out at home until the Easter Egg Hunt!
stella liked the Easter Bunny from far away.  that's it.  ha.  if she only knew who the EB really was i think she REALLY would have like her.....
henry wanted to do nothing else but play on the playground.  he was pretty sleepy and so he had zero interest in the egg hunt.  stella had a bit of interest in getting her first "tattoo" until she saw that it was STUCK on her arm and immediately WANTED IT OFF.  ha.  i guess this could be a good sign for when she gets older.  no tats.  fine by me.
after the hunt we went home and crashed.  it was nice.  we then headed to church and then to Gma and Gpa Steibel's for their Saturday night tradition of pizza and beer.  it was super fun!  and something i think we totally need to start doing.  lol.
sunday morning we were up before the crazy snow to have breakfast at CK.  then aunt danielle left and we chilled the rest of the day.  we did manage to make it outside for about 45 minutes to play for a bit and make a snowman.  even if he looks kinda sad.  ha.  this was my attempt to try and get it done fast because henry was over being outside and refused to wear gloves.  boys.....
but we sure did have fun!
so that's our weekend in a nutshell!
hope if you got snow you made it out safe to work today!  my sister got 17 inches in springfield!!  how crazy.  yay for being able to work from home.  have a great week!

11 comments :

Jackie said...

I am going to home opener! Super excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

17 inches is nothing... Haha
Lacie

The Pink Growl said...

ugh snow...I'm over it. Blah I hate winter! It's snowing here today too, not in mass quantities, but still I'm sick of it. I need sunshine or else I'm going to hurt someone! haha

Erin said...

We've got this crazy spring snow too!! How is is Easter and baseball season and we are building snowmen?! Yikes!!

Unknown said...

I seriously need some baseball, cold beer, t-shirts and flip flops!!! This snow can bite me! Ugh, I'm in such a rotten mood today!

Love S&H hats. They are the cutest! And that snowman.... he needs some help girl, LOL ;-) Have a great week and smile that beautiful smile of yours! XO

Kim Luke said...

YES!!!!! can we please get tickets to opening day again?!?!?!?!

Sarah said...

HOLY FREEEEAKIN snow! My parents got 13 in st. charles!! Insane!


YES YES YES! BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS!
i cannot wait :)

Helene said...

ohhh sorry to say i will be rooting AGAINST your cardinals!

Esme said...

I agree winter needs to disappear and let the sunlight shine on us all!

Kc also got snow this weekend.

I'm very excited for baseball season! "take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts & crackerjacks" however I'm more of a buy me a beer and a hot dog lol

Go Cardinals ♥

Unknown said...

How did I miss you at the egg hunt? lol

Anonymous said...

I'm so sick of the snow. We got a little over a foot. Ugh!!