Beware of the Doghouse

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Beware of the Doghouse


whew - it's almost Friday.  my golly this week is a dragging.
this video is too good NOT to pass on.
and i'm sure many of you would LOVE to show it to that special "guy" in your life.
like remember last year when i got a trash can for Christmas.....ayi yi yi!
women - sit back and watch, laugh, laugh more and confirm the validity of the video below.
guys - watch, laugh, learn.  take note.  serious note.
happy thursday!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

lol love that video and cant believe you got a trash can for xmas....
I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for one of those Leibster Awards, check the link below!
http://littlebabybelles.blogspot.ca/2012/12/my-first-ever-liebster-award.html

Laura said...

Love it! I think Steve's in the clear this year but we shall see. He messed up pretty good on my bday. LOL

Jackie said...

That video is aweosme! Thank God Eli is an awesome gift giver....he is actually better then me!

Kim Luke said...

Hilarious!!!!
Still can't believe you got a trash can. LOL!
I have to know....
Did you get the trash can in the divorce?!?!?!

Erin said...

lol! I actually got a trash can for Christmas last year and was excited about it!! (GUILTY!) We'd been using a half broken, plastic one and I constantly complained about it so my husband bought a nice stainless steel one.

Adrien said...

Hahaha...I ALWAYS get practical gifts. He's lucky I'm so nice. :)