I Believe...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Believe...


linking up with Giuliana's new bff, Erin, today

i believe in therapy.
i've said it once, i'll say it again.  best hour ever.

i believe in ice cream.
it honestly can make anything better.

i believe in good people.

i believe that it doesn't take much to make some one's day!

i believe it doing things out of the kindness of your heart.

i believe in that gut feeling.

i believe in walks.
nothing can clear your head faster.

i believe in girl time.
good genuine laugh until it hurts girl time.

i believe in the bond of sisters.
you really can't describe it.

i believe in coffee.
i'd be a completely different person without it.

i believe in schedules.

i believe in a good family teeth brushing session.

i also believe in regular dentist check ups.
homegirls is right around the corner.  i'm nervous as all get up!

i believe that nothing smells better than freshly cleaned, wet head kids in jammies.

i also believe there's nothing wrong with grown adults using Johnson and Johnson products.
oh that pink bottle just smells.so.dang.good!!

i believe in the feeling your heart has for a child.
my gosh it's just the best feeling in the world!!

i believe in moms.
and look at them in a whole new light now that i am one.

i believe in happiness.
everyone deserves it.

what do you believe in??

4 comments :

Sarah said...

Aw I believe in all of those things too!

Espcially in girl time & icecream :)

Sarah said...

I'm going to have to steal this, love!

I believe in forgiveness.

I believe you create your own happiness.

I believe every mom needs to remember she is more than just a mom.

I believe the darker the marg, the better! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahah cute bathroom pic Walter fam!

That was super sweet of Ms. Alyssa to get you a unexpected treat!

Because Shanna Said So said...

This is such a fun link up! I think I ma going to have to do it too!!! Loved reading it!!