TBT Tuesday

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TBT Tuesday


and TBT......
Our Walter Life needs a break.
Our Walter Life is a mess.
I started this blog to document my daughter's life.  And for eight months I did just that.  Until I announced I was pregnant and couldn't be more excited to track that journey too.  Nine months later I had nothing but a full heart to write about two little beings who opened my eyes to a world I was made to be apart of.
Here we are almost two years later.
The turn this blog has taken recently isn't where I want it to go.
And I feel stepping back and reevaluating life is the only way it can go back there.
I'm not a runner, I've learned a lot of lessons the hard way.
But there comes a point where you just have to look ahead and find what it truly is you need to be happy.
Maybe it'll be just a few days, make a week or so.  I mean shoot I can't resist the urge to share a good candid of my babies.  So hopefully some random posts here and there.
Haters are gona hate.
People are gona talk.
But no one is perfect.
Sometimes it's ok to be a little selfish and fight for what you truly want.
It takes two to tango and you can't make someone do anything they don't want to do with their whole heart.
Trust me, I'll still be creeping the hell outa everyone else's blog.
You can always e-mail me if you ever need to cuss and discuss.
Immaturity is not acceptable, it's not how I roll and it will not be tolerated.  If you have something on your mind or you would like to discuss, approach me and do it in a grown up way.
Life's too short people.
ohhhhhh - nawh she didn't.........
Peace.

0 comments :