WTF Wednesday

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WTF Wednesday


Erin over at Wilgraf World does a WTF Wednesday and it cracks me up.  And this morning I had a PERFECT WTF moment.  So here goes nothing......

Well crap, there goes that WTF moment I wanted to share with you guys.  Blogger won't let me upload ANY pictures.  I'm bout to lose it.  WTF.

A post with no pictures - WTF?  Other people have been able to upload pictures.  Why not me!  WTF!

WTF - Where is Art and Jennifer at this week on Channel 5?  I'm about over Kelly and Frank.  Frank should really just stick to sports.

Did you see Christina's hair on The Voice last night - WTF?

The cicadas, did they just like disappear?  WTF?  I don't hear them any more AT ALL.  Not complaining but it's just kinda creepy.  Those things used to be everywhere!!

Gas.  It goes down 7 cents the day AFTER I fill up.  WTF?

My daughter walking around on all fours the other day like a dog.  WTF?  She needs a sibling ASAP!  I swear, the day she barks, it's only downhill from there.

Making 4th of July plans - WTF?  What happened to June!!!??

Your turn!  I'm sure you have had a few WTF moments today!

8 comments :

Julia said...

WTF is up with this weather?!? I know, I know...it is all people are talking about, but I am SICK of it!! My husband is crabby ALL the time now because he can't do any farming. And...doesn't mother nature know that I already have all that wheat money spent in my head?!? I have stuff that we (okay, I) want to buy!! haha WTF!!!

Heather said...

I have a white stripe on my right big toe and I cannot for the life of me figure out how the hell I would have acquired such a tan line. It looks ridiculous. WTF!?

Mr. and Mrs. W +1 said...

My dad recently told me a funny story about a time he took my sisters and I out to eat (trying to give my mom an hour or so break from the chaos) and while he was eating, trying to tune all of us out (four girls under 8) he kept hearing a howling/barking noise. He kept thinking WTF... where is that noise coming from and why isn't anyone doing anything to make it stop....
...Shocker, it was the little girl sitting next to him the entire time. I was seven, howling and barking at the restaurant table pretending I was a dog. W.T.F. haha luckily that phase didnt last too long and Im pretty sure I turned out at least semi-normal. Ha ha good luck! :)

Jackie said...

I agree WTF is up with uploading picture to blogger. I have tons to share from last night! UGH! Also a BIG WTF with the rain...we have had between 6 and 8 inches at the ball diamonds! Doesn't mother nature know that I have a very crabby man in my house becasue of this!

sblind2 said...

I love the WTF topic!! I say WTF to myself ALL.THE.TIME during the day about my boss.

I can't upload pics either-WTF

Matt asking me if I'm going "clubbing" as I put my shirt on today! WTF (It was a very cute brown and white zebra print, it's now being donated blc of that comment)

Heather said...

After Internet Explorer wouldn't let me post comments on anyone elses blogs, I switched my browser to Mozilla Firefox. That's what I've been using since then and I can post pictures.

Kim Luke said...

I'm shocked one of your comments today aren't

WTF is up with Kim's TMI texts!!! lol

Ugggghhhh :((

Erin said...

I LOVE this.