Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up


Hello lovelies.  It's every one's favorite time, time for the weekend wrap up.  I know, better late than never.  Sorry.  Friday again, I never remember what we did.  I think we just BBQ-ed and enjoyed the outside.
Saturday morning at 6:50 the tornado sirens went off and Mr. We Have To Go Downstairs, MADE everyone get up and go downstairs.  Just what I wanted to do bright and early on a Saturday morning.  Boo.  So of course Stella was wide awake and ready to go.  Once the rain chilled out and the storm passed we had a few errands to run.  We went and saw Lacie at work an had to stop by a few other places.  When we got back Nana came over to visit for awhile.  Then we all got ready and headed to Landon's 2nd birthday party!  It was the cutest little Toy Story birthday party ever.  They had the movie playing in the background and I have decided that one of these weekends I am going to watch all three of the movies.  I don't think I have ever even seen the first one.  After the party we headed to South County to do some last minute Father's Day shopping.  Stella was zonked out, so we took turns staying in the car while the other person ran into the store.  We finally got home around five and we were supposed to join Kacie and Brent for dinner at their church picnic but Josh was too tired and too full so we passed on that and ordered some Chinese later that night.  Idk why but I have a HUGE problem feeding Stella Chinese, I mean do we REALLY know what is it?!  No, so she just enjoyed the rice.  Ha, and of course some other things.  I promise I didn't just make her eat rice.  Like I said, we ordered Chinese, we AREN'T Chinese.  Baha.  Kidding.  Later on Aunt Danielle came in town for Father's Day and stayed the night at our house.  So we just hung out with her and played all night.
Sunday I had to work at CK so Aunt Danielle got to play wife and Mommy.  She did a great job!!  Her, Stella and Josh joined ALL of the Steibel's for breakfast in Rocher.  Then came home and played played played so much that Stella took a two hour nap.  PTL!  Once I got home we decided to work on Stella's room.  The painting in "officially" done.  I say that in quotes because Josh wants to touch up around the top and I said no one pays attention to the top, let's move in some furniture.  So the bed is put together, and the dresser is full of Stella's clothes.  YAY!  Now we just need Kim to make some cool tissue paper ball things and Kacie to add her decorative touch.  YAY!  I have a deadline now, right Sarah?  So let's get a move on.  Once we got things moved around and I had had enough "moving" for the day we called it quits and headed to Sparta to eat dinner with the Walters.  Ummmm, South Side!  Never disappoints.  We hung out with them for a bit and then headed home.  We couldn't miss the Miss USA pageant.  Ha, I'm such a sucker for pageants!!  I just love them.  And I thought Miss California was just too cute.  And that says a lot because I don't really have a thing for reds.  Nothing personal, promise.  We ended the night with Stella and I passed out in the recliner. 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 
Reactions:

0 comments :