Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


We are as thick as thieves....
OK, not really, but we are really close.  I don't think there is any way any of us would be where we are today without each other.  Hands down.  We have been through a lot.  And let me tell ya, living in a three bedroom house with four girls and one bathroom, ain't easy.  Luckily, no ER trips were ever made.  Maybe some hair pulling here and there.  It wasn't easy and still to this day we fight.  You should have seen it the other weekend when Danielle came home and was in tthe bathroom during "Lacie's time" that she gets ready in the morning.  You would have thought WWIII was about to happen.  I think someone came close to being burnt by a straightener.  Kidding.  But close.  Ha.  We fight and then two hours later we call you and see what you are doing for lunch.  Still till this very day, any of us would drop anything we are doing for each other.  Heck, just the other weekend I got a call at 1:00 in the morning to come get my little sister from Subway because she needed a ride home.  And I was there in minutes. 
We have a bond like no other.  And I consider myself very lucky to have these people in my life!

3 comments :

Heather said...

I love it. There is nothing like sister love...whether it be blood or a close friend.

Adrien said...

Yes, I agree! I love every time you have a sister post. I wasn't able to be super close to my sister (we're ten years apart) so I dream for my daughters to be great friends!

Anonymous said...

My sister and I always used to fight We fought for the television, not for the bathroom LOL

Love your post!

I wish you a great weekend