Sesame Street Music Videos

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sesame Street Music Videos


Last night Stella and I chilled at home by ourselves. She was being a major cuddle bug (I was not complaining).  She loves the computer. She thinks she has to sit at it like Mommy and Daddy do. But she prefers to bang on it and that just doesn't fly with Momma.  So I thought what would she sit here and watch?  Cartoons?  No.  Something fun.  Sesame Street?  Sesame Street music?  Of course!  So we pulled up You Tube and typed in Elmo.  Ha, yes, the first video we watched was this one:
Adam Sandler on Sesame Street. 
No, no Hanukkah song.  lol.
But it really is catchy.  Yes, I was signing it to Stella pretty much the whole night.
'This is a song about Elmo, Elmo...'
Oh yes, you know later today you will be singing it....

We also watched the Katy Perry one, yeah for like a minute, then on to a different one.  Don't waste your time.
But another good one that caught my eye was Will.i.am's Song 'What I Am."
Check them both out and then share them with your babies.
There is just something about Sesame Street.  There is a reason why this show has been on for years and years.  Also, Sesame Street and I share a birthday so maybe that's why I am partial to them.  If I was a stay at home Mom you can guarantee this show would be on a good portion of the morning.  I think a test should be done regarding kids who grew up watching Sesame Street and kids who grew up watching Nick Jr and all that other crazy stuff.  I bet the Sesame Street kids would be way smarter.  Just my thoughts....  Keep up the good work Sesame Street!!

0 comments :