Look Mom, No Hands!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Look Mom, No Hands!


Ms. Stella has become quite the big girl lately.  Thursday night she was getting pretty daring with standing all by herself.  She would only really do it if I was sitting close to her.  And then she would fall forward onto me and just laugh and laugh.  When I picked her up from daycare on Friday one of her teachers said, she was a standing fool today.  I was so proud of her!!  So when we were at Kristen's this weekend Stella wanted to show the camera, just how much of a big girl she really is:
"Hey Mom, come over here, I wana show you something."
"Ok, I can hold on with just one hand, but we already knew that.  Now pay close attention, I am about to do something really big here."
"No hannies, no hannies!!"
"Throw your hands in the air, if your a true player."

Oh and just one more picture to show you how much Stella loves playing with toys we spend money on:
Yes, that would be the blue booger sucker.  And yes, the free one we got from the hospital.  And yes, the other end (the booger sucker end) did make it's way into her mouth.  I did have to gag a little bit, but hey, she was happy and content for every bit of 30 minutes.  I wasn't going to be the one to take it away from her and deal with a temper tantrum.  And well, their her boogers..... I'm such a nice Mom.  lol.

1 comments :