Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up


Friday night we helped the Luke's paint at their new house in Waterloo!!  Their house is so big and so great!  We are so happy for them!  Believe it or not we painted 3 rooms (master bedroom, master bathroom, and hall bathroom) in 4 hours WITH two babies!  We rock. 


Saturday we attended a friend's wedding where we found this beauty walking around......
Oh yes, that would be a hoodie and shorts, cut off shorts to be exact.  At a wedding, yes, she got the award for Best Dressed!  I mean really?!?!  Oh and yes, that is camo that the groomsmen is wearing.  Only in Southern IL.






Sunday I had the 5k and well, you all know how that went, ha.  Then Josh went to do manly deer hunting things and Stella and I went to Target.  I saved $30 with all of my coupons!!  Sweet!!!!



Then we met up with Kim and Landon to pick out some more stuff for their new house at Wal-Mart.
Stella and Landon hammed it up in the tractor trailer of a cart that Wal-Mart has. 
Seriously, have you seen these things?!!??  I think they need reverse lights, their huge!! 
But anything for our babies!!

We also got out Stella's fall jacket this weekend, happy fall baby!!
And I am happy to report that I have made $70 off of my Cassie's List sales!  Move over Craig!

0 comments :