Good News!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good News!


So  you know how I said I was going to kick boot camp's butt this week??!?!  Well, I did!!  That's right, lost THREE POUNDS last night.  Sweet.  Sara put us through a really good workout, but I think my good behavior the past week paid off.  Only 3 more pounds to what I was hoping to achieve at this boot camp (140). Boot camp ends next week Thursday, so I have three classes left (9 days) to lose 3 more pounds!  Fingers crossed!
And of course I rewarded myself by going and buying ice cream from IGA.  Ha, but I was good and I didn't eat ANY of it!  YAY!  But it's tempting sitting in the freezer.

I got a little crafty and made a new header for the blog.  Thoughts?!?!  Too many pictures?  I am still debating on it.  But for right now, it is what it is.

Oh and FOUR MONTHS until Christmas.  Wow, wasn't it just Christmas?!!?  Man, where does the time go?

And.....we got out design board for our front porch.  I gave her a $200 - $250 budget and this is what she came up with.  I think I'm in love, but boy do we have a lot of work to do!  I'm excited!!  What do you think?!!?
Any volunteers to come help?!?!  :)

2 comments :

Katie said...

I like the landscaping layout. I think it will look good like that!!

And I like the pictures on the top of your blog. Very cute. Keep updating them as she gets older!! :)

Good work on the boot camp!!!!!! Hot momma!

Cassie said...

lol - thanks Katie!!