What I Wore

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

What I Wore


linking up with the pleated poppy for what i wore.

it's no secret 75% of my wardrobe is black, black and more black.
BUT occasionally i wear an outfit out of my realm.
exhibit a.
i loved this outfit.
nothing makes you feel better than walking into panera with a freebie on your rewards card and a compliment from the cashier.
nice little pick me up i have to say.
navy wide legs capris from old navy.
v-neck blouse from small town style.
heels from payless.

let's talk bralettes.
i was timid.
didn't know if a 30 year old mom should wear one.
so i started with the "sporty" version.
and..... i like it!
whole outfit from small town style.
and these black nikes are like a daily in my house.


my go to spring friday out.
aka - when i actually get to wear jeans to work.
i love this outfit.
flowy.
just heavy enough if it's cool in the morning.
but not too winter dark.
win win for everything.
and a head to toe look from small town style.


for more outfits head over to my instagram and follow along.

0 comments :