Five on Friday!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Five on Friday!


i thought about starting our disney recap today but then you would have to wait all weekend and probably until tuesday to find out more.
so i will just hold that off until next week.
so no adorable how he proposed details.
or what rides we would recommend info.
or what amazing restaurants we all ate at.
sorry charlie.
but stay tuned.


on to the top five of the week.
one.
PSL!
i treated myself on my first day back at work this week with a pumpkin spice latte.
and it was heavenly!!
so so good.

two.
i got back into the gym on wednesday night.
hadn't been since before we left.
which we did enough walking is disney i felt like i got a workout every day.
i got my first dose of p90x this week.
oh man and i kind of LOVE it!!

three.
got some GREAT news at work this week.
some much needed weigh lifted off my shoulders.

four.
we have family pictures this weekend at CB.
of course we LOVE anna and we can't wait to see her work her magic.

five.
windows are open!
oh my gosh i opened the windows in our house last night and it feels AMAZING.
mid 70s all weekend.
i think we need to have ourselves a bonfire.

have a great weekend!!
be safe.

1 comments :

The A Team said...

Hi Cassie..YES, PSL's are back!!! So are Salted Caramel Mocha's!!! I had a PSL earlier this wk, too! Your week highlights sound pretty good to me!!!