I Mustache You Some Questions

Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Mustache You Some Questions


I haven't done one of these in awhile.
So what the heck!

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Mom.  lol.  Or Danielle will call me Kaki Lacki....
Mom used to call me Blondie.  But that's been awhile....

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
I pick my toe nails off all the time.
Grosses the shit out of Jon.  Ha.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Ha - fires, crowds, cats.
I am pretty sure in my previous life I was lost in a huge crowd, attacked by cats and died in a fire.
Not even kidding you.
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone?
Just about anything, can't pass up a good concert. 
Loving me some T Swift lately.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Constant complainers, loud eaters, being ignored when I'm talking.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
When i am nervous and I have to talk, I talk FAST.  Faster than normal.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
When I am by myself I take up the whole dang bed.
When S&H find their way to my bed.  I sleep at the end.  Not cool.
When Jon is home (one night a week) my side is the right side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name?
I had a stuffed baby doll, her name was Baby.
Man - I am so original. 
9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
When it's fall - PSL.
When it's not, iced coffee with soy milk.
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Ha - I jump on and off the beauty preaching band wagon.
Lately I have been LOVING me some milk baths.
But for a long time I was cleaning my face with Apple Cider Vinegar every morning.
Oh - my - gawd, LOVED that.  Just need to go buy some more ACV.  lol.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Back to the water - and it just burning the shit out of me.

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
I used to be able to stick my entire fist in my mouth.
Umm...... yeah..... moving on.....
13. What’s your favorite ‘comfort food’/food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways? 
Ice cream.
Lately dairy has been killing me - but I just HAVE TO HAVE IT!!
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Seriously."
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
bahaha - nothing.  Absolutely nothing.
I am going to a PJ party tonight at my BFF's house.
Ha - I promise to wear clothes.

Have a great Thursday! 

2 comments :

Amanda aka Manda said...

I'm weird about crowds too! I also talk super fast when I'm nervous.

And I'm glad you wore something to bed in Nashville. lol

Anonymous said...

Speaking of your fear of fires have you cleaned your oven since that one time a year or so ago? Or is once in your life good enough? :)