Small Town Style

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Small Town Style


guys i can't help it.  i am on a Small Town Style HIGH!
seriously.  god is good.
sts is awesome.
booming.
business is AMAZING!
and we are loving every second of it!
i mean look at this.
Small Town Style has been open for about four and a half months.
almost 3k fans!
and we sell out just about every night!
that's amazing.
thank you, seriously - thank you!!
all of you local girls, make sure to check out our event on saturday at healthy hair in red bud.
we are SO many new arrivals that NO ONE has even seen yet!
oh anddddd we will probably have mimosas.  yep!
AND we have a special little "gift" for anyone who spends over $20!
eeeeeee!!

3 comments :

Rachel said...

You are both such an inspiration to me! I hope my store does this well!

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

I am so happy for the both of you!!! I wish I was closer to attend all the fun events!!!

Amanda aka Manda said...

So excited for you guys! This is so awesome!!