It's A Good Day

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's A Good Day


you guys, this weather seriously rocks.
60s all the way to work, windows down.
sleeping with the windows open at night.
oh my i just love it.
i mean it makes it crazy hard to get outa bed in the morning when being curled under the covers feels ah-mazing.  but i'll take it over being woken up to a loud AC or sweating my booty off.
but anyways - i'm going to make today a good day.
i got my hur did for pete's sake, that'll put anyone in a good mood.
well, unless it gets chopped, that's never good.
anyways......
i have a ton of good stuff headed my way!
that's right Reba girl.  preach.
****
10 days til my baby boy is ONE.
or as Stella says, until Henry's Cars Birthday.
he's not just having a birthday, it's a cars one.  lol.
****
5 days until these beeyas and i are on a boat
and rando is just waiting on us hand.and.foot!!
just like boys should.  ha.
ahhhhh GOOD friends and drinks.
the three of us have been bonding like no other lately.
i just love it.
i don't need a ton of friends, i just need real and true one.
thank you girls - lovie lovie you!!
****
and few hours until some gyros are in my belly!!
****
and a few more hours until i get to inhale that new baby boy smell of this precious little butt:
eeeeee - i just lovie!!

so anyways - things are good.
here's to a good day for you too!
remember to pick your battles and in years down the road look back and be happy with what you've done.
i'm out!

2 comments :

Adrien said...

I've been digging the weather, too! Sure hope it stays this way. :) You guys are always super cute!

Unknown said...

Love this post! I need that positive outlook, thanks for reminding me of that!!