We Meet Again

Thursday, December 15, 2011

We Meet Again


i think these are fun, so why not!

A. Age
25, still not ok with that number

B. Bed size
Queen. I think. Too small for two people a dog and sometimes a kid, who sleeps like a ninja.

C. Chore that you hate
Laundry. Hands down.

D. Dogs
Beagle. Abbie.

E. Essential start to your day
Physcially - Coffee. End of story. Need it or watch it.
Mentally - seeing my babies!!

F. Favorite color
Purple. But a good purple, not lilac, not a fan of lilac.

G. Gold or silver
Silver. But I wouldn’t complain if the gold Michael Kohrs watch showed up under the tree.

H. Height
5'6 - ish

I. Instruments you play
I took piano lessons once.  However I am guilty of playing the air piano and guitar after a few CLs....

J. Job title
Project Coordinator

K. Kids
Two perfect little baybays. Stella and Henry

L. Live
Red Bud

M. Mother’s name
Tina

N. Nicknames
Nothing really, sometimes Pepper Ann or Khaki Lacki……

O. Overnight hospital stays
only when I had my kids.

P. Pet peeves
Laziness!!!!

Q. Quote from a movie
Eeeek, I’m not a big movie quoter. Maybe something from Forrest Gump? That’s for you Dad!!

R. Right or left handed
Right

S. Siblings
2 sisters, one older, one younger. And obviously I’m the favorite. Ha, kidding.

T. Time it takes you to get ready
Depends if the kids are up. No kids wake, 15-20 minutes, kids awake, 5 minutes.
I’m a night time shower-er and my hair usually goes in a pony.

U. Underwear
……………………

V. Vegetable you hate
Sweet potatoes.

W. What makes you run late
I’m late all the time. I have two kids. I have good reason to be late.

X. X-rays you’ve had
I feel like the only time I ever get x-rays is when I go to the dentist.

Y. Yummy food you make
Some killer Red Beans and Rice, thanks to my rommie Kristen for teaching me.

Z. Zoo animal
I’m a sucker for the elephants.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

You will probably never be ok with being 25. Im a month away from 26 and I still hate saying Im 25. I cringe everytime!

YAY that your favorite color is purple! The coat I bought that you then bought from me was meant to be yours. :)

Cassie said...

katie i freaking LOVE that coat. momma used to NEVER wear a coat and i wear it like every.freaking.day!!

Erin said...

How IS your mom Tina? lol.
I can't believe you didn't have a Steel Magnolia's quote geez.
It won't affect my ability to do good hair!
And the other day a cashier asked me if I was over 18 (when I was buying a Four Loko..?? but that's another story.) and I said I am.. 25. It is SO weird to say out loud.

Kim Luke said...

awww, Pepper Ann!! LOVE you!! :)