It's Official

Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Official


It's not officially Christmas until I hear this song. I have held out this whole time until December 1st to make the Christmas music playing official, and now is the time.
I hear this song and think of Joyce, the owner of CK, wearing her homemade Christmas hat that is absolutely ridiculous, standing in front of the grill, belting this song out at the top of her lungs.
And this my friends is why I will never, ever leave CK.


Happy December!!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I have a song also that I don't think its Christmas until I hear it. Andy and I heard it Thanksgiving night coming home from my mom's. He HATES the song so he went to change it. I screamed NOO. He looked at me like you have GOT to be kidding me. "I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas" Puts a smile on my face everytime!!

Cassie said...

oh dear lord katie! ha, i will now think of you when i hear that song. but sorry, but on andy's side, i just CAN'T do that song. lol.

Erin said...

Personally, I like me a Christmas music roadtrip.