Scarf and Belt Season

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Scarf and Belt Season


Since scarf and belt season officially starts tomorrow (PTL for Fall) I thought I would pass on a refresher for you all.  Idk about the last look, but that's totally up to you.  Or heck maybe you are one of those 'scarf all year' wear-ers and if so, props to you.  I just don't think I can pull off that look. 

Belts and Scarves from Sydney Poulton on Vimeo.


And for more cute tips from The Daybook, check her out here.

3 comments :

Adrien said...

Thanks for posting this. I've never really worn scarfs or belts, but I've been wanting to!

Jackie said...

I don't know about that last scarf idea or not..its allittle out there! LOL! I love my scrafs! I love belts too but my baby fat is too big and will not help things out at all!

sblind2 said...

nice post....the last idea was like a straight jacket!!!

I wish she would have tucked those pieces of hair behind her ears.....you know they bothering her blc she kept moving them out of her eyes----just TUCK them out of the way!! geez