Confession Friday

Friday, August 19, 2011

Confession Friday


First off, do you like my new blog header?  I'm kinda in love.  Yes, I'm bragging.
Ok, enough, now on to the confessions.....

I confess HOLY MOMMA.......................!!!
Yeah, someone needs to have a baby PRONTO.

I confess that the other day I thought to myself, "OMG what if we have a girl?!!?!!  We have never really talked about a girls name.  I mean we picked one out before hand but are we still set on that?  And I don't even have a single girls outfit to bring her home in."  Ahhhh, and my mind went a racing.  But seriously, what if!!

I confess that my list of things I need to eat before I have this baby will be complete today at lunch.  Zia's Lasagna.  Enough said.

I confess that someone asked me for the first time in 38 weeks how my doctor's appointment went this week and I just totally ignored them.  Really, 38 weeks later you care?  Right.  Sorry.  I have better things to do.

I confess that the nurse didn't give me a pee cup for my next appointment.  Either she jinxed me or she knows something I don't know.  But I am a LITTLE bit excited that I don't have to carry urine around with me all day!!  Oh the little things in life.

I confess that I always forget my Dad reads my blog.  Whoops.  Sorry Dad.  I promise I do have manners, usually......

I confess that Stella STILL has her binky.  Yep.  I have nothing else to say.

I confess that I always thought about having my kid in September because I didn't want him to be the youngest in his class.  Valid point, right?  Until someone said yeah but he will be the first kid WITH the driver's license and everyone will want him to drive them around.  Ahhhh - NEVER thought of it like that.  Crap!  He's not getting a car until Christmas then.  Ha, kidding.

I confess that I totally call dibs on this baby announcement.  So start working your magic Alyssa or Kim.  I LOVE it!!
Someone steals it and I'll cut you.  Not kidding.

Well, have a good weekend!!  Send some water breaking vibes my way.  Do a water breaking dance or whatever you have to do.  But make sure it's on an even day.  Kind of a weirdo about having my kid on an odd day.  Now fess up!!

14 comments :

Kim Luke said...

Love the header!!!

and your hair looks super cute in that picture! i love it at this length!!!

if you have a girl, I will be sure to have her a outfit or two at the hospital PRONTO!! I even have like 7 little sister shirts you can choose from!

I confess I've had 2 people come up to me and tell me the coffee I made today is really good. Ummm, I forgot to dump the coffee out last night before I left work........... bahahahaha!!

Cassie said...

baha - pay attention to the bathroom in about an hour. guarantee you 12 hour old coffee is going to give them the runs!!

Cassie said...

oh and thanks for the hair comment. i was like of course i would have a good hair day when it's RAINING!!!!! damn rain!

Erin said...

I confess you need to have this baby. I can feel the anxiety, pissed off, feeling huge vibes over the internet waves. Margaritas are in need water.. BREAK!

Heather said...

I am SO going to use that announcement for the new Penny pal if I get one before Henry comes.

I confess that I forgot to pay my utility bill until I got a letter threatening to turn off service in the mail yesterday. My ass was at the payment drop box 30 seconds after that making a payment.

Anonymous said...

Love the new header she is too stinkin cute!!!

You are ALL baby. Your face and arms do not make you look like you are 38 weeks prego. Again with one of those lucky people things.

I confess that I am going to The Hill also for lunch today. Even though I have been to The Hill a hundred times I still have the hardest time finding this restaurant. So if you see me driving around aimlessly just wave! :)

Cassie said...

Erin - yes water....BREAK! i'm glad you are feeling the vibes!!

Heather - do it and I'll cut you. Promise.

Katie - i am the same WAY. i think it's on this street, shit one way, maybe it's a street up. on this street name sounds familiar. 20 minutes later.....we are there. baha. good luck!!

Adrien said...

That header is adorable! And I love the birth announcement.

I confess that we never sent birth announcements, nor did we put either of our babies in the newspaper. I'm not sure why....

I confess that I forgot about breakfast until 10:30 this morning. Mother of the year award!

Christine said...

I am the same way with the even/odd days.... But there are some odd days that I don't mind (15 for example). I just feel like even dates are easier to remember or something and they just look nicer for some reason. !!!! Glad to know I'm not the only weird one. :) What would you think about a baby born on 4/20 like my son... Hitler's bday, Columbine shooting. WTF!!! I hated that he was born on that date, but its better than 4/19 or 4/21, am I right?

Cassie said...

I'm right with you there Chrstine!! TOTALLY understand. lol.

Unknown said...

Love the header.
Love the confessions...cracks me up! I think I am having sympathy pains...my back is killing me.
Also, looked back at your bump update Aug. 11th and today Aug. 19th....he is ready to come right out! So 8/20 it is! :)

Cassie said...

Fingers crossed Kacie. And you will already be in STL so it would be perfect!!

sblind2 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you new header!

The announcement is super cute!! You should price my friend Erica to make them for you! http://chalcraftcreative.weebly.com/

Anonymous said...

I confess that every time I read about sending vibes or do a water breaking dance I picture Sandra Bullock and Betty White dancing to Lil John in The Proposal! HA! Good luck with the baby, and I completely agree about the even number day...even though my son was born on an odd day, I was okay because it had a ring 12/11/10!
mindy