Day 20: A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 20: A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel


This one is kinda hard for me.  There are many places I would love to see.  But not one place in particular that I have always said, "I WILL go there before I die."  I mean I would love to check out New York City, but then I know the second I get there I will go into freak out mode of losing someone in big crowds because I swear in my past life that is what happened to me.  And then I think of all the nice calming and relaxing beaches and think geesh, how many can you go to before they all look the same.  Or like to another country say England or Australia or something.  Would be totally rad but then I don't understand all the lingo and money conversion and ugh, I am just stressed already.  Or the Grand Canyon, I mean amazing, but really I traveled ALL the way out here to look at this hole.  That's just my way of thinking.  Or like the Taj Mahal.  My Mom has been there and yeah NOTHING like the movies (of course).  Crazy crowded and smelly people GALORE.  Ugh, not my cup of tea.  I will stick to the pictures.  And then the countless places I have been so blessed to see so far; The Bahamas, Cancun, Jamaica, San Diego, Chicago, Memphis, Nashville, Disney World and Disney Land, Rodeo Drive, The Hollywood Sign, Miami, Daytona Beach, and the Southern Most Point in Key West.  Don't get me wrong there are many places that would be cool to say, been there, done that, but what is that ONE place I would just LOVE to go.  Hmmm.  Let me turn to my trusty friend google.  Oh dear, don't even type in Top 10 Places to See, you get everyone's take on it.  Ok I am thinking way to much into this, so here is really some place I think would be awesome to travel to:
Washington, D.C.
First off, half the awesome museums and landmarks they have there are free to go to.  And I love free.  And the history there is just amazing.  And to stand in front of the white house.  Yeah I think I could handle that for a week.  And it would be a nice little family vacation.  So yes, I'm boring, but that's where I would love to go.

4 comments :

Kim Luke said...

You thought way to deep into todays picture challenge!!! Lol

But Holy Moly, you have been to a lot of places.. and admit, Cancun with ME was the best!!! lol

Cassie said...

ha, I know right. and then i didn't even include a picture. doh!

Lara said...

My family went to D.C. when I was in high school. Lets just say not a "fun" place for a 16 year old. I think I was a crab the entire time. Which really pisses me off when I think about it now. I would love to go back now that I actually give a crap about our country's history.

Cassie said...

Thanks for the heads up Lara. lol. Note to self, don't take the kids when they are around the "nothing is cool" stage. Too funny.