Blog Love - Everyday Easy

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blog Love - Everyday Easy


I have to share with you a fun new blog I have been following for awhile.  Everyday Easy.  These two cousins share helpful hints to make your everyday happenings a little happier.  Cute, right?  And boy do they ever.  Sometimes I read their stuff and I'm like wow - so easy.  Or oh.em.gee why didn't I think of that.  Like this post, no joke, we ALL have Pyrex dishes that collect "the gunk" from previous uses.  You know, they look like this....
Yeah where when you take it to your family gathering you hurry and sit it down or grab it back before anyone notices some one's pan looks nasty.  Who would have thought taking your Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and doing a little scrubbing.  P.S. the Magic Eraser is like ah-mazing.  Get you some.  No joke.  You might just sleep with it, it won't disappoint.
And the recipes they share.  EASY peasy!!  And a good majority of the ingredients can be bought on the cheap at good ole Wal-Mart (ok, ok, I know you guys know I hate that place, I'm sure Target has the same great ingredients too and probably a coupon for it on their site)!  AND most of them are kid friendly too.  Like their post from this morning.  Ravioli Bake.  Now I don't know about some of you with kids, by my little girl can go to town on some ravioli.  It's a for sure "shirtless dinner".  But sometimes, the canned stuff just doesn't do it for Mommy and Daddy.  But man oh man this does.  All you need is this...
Hello, two kinds of cheeses?  And we all know my kids obsession with cheese.
And follow these simple instructions.  Heck, even the kids can help make this!
Bake for 40 minutes at 350, and wah-la.  Delicious.
So while you are out blog stalking today (since for most of you today is your "Friday"), hop on over to Everyday Easy and "Follow" them, you'll be glad you did.

7 comments :

Heather said...

Ummm...yum.

Christine Pettijohn said...

That ravoli looks so good and I did not know my magic eraser coud do that. Now my dish will not look like crap for this weekend.

Cassie said...

Check them out for more recipes and little tricks!!

Laura@everydayeasy said...

Wow Cassie! Thanks for the shout out. We are so honored!

Sarah North said...

Cassie! You just made my day!!! :)

Cassie said...

Awww, no problem! I really enjoy your blog.

Christine said...

I love Every Day Easy too. Shout out to my cousins on an awesome blog! :)