Day 6: A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 6: A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day


Man, toughie.  I don't know.  I mean not every one's life is what we always think it is. 
I would LOVE to be some country signer for a day, or a talk show host, or TV personality. 
Wow, do you think I should think about following my true passion?!  I think I have an obsession. 
I'm thinking Nashville.  If I can't make it signing, maybe I can host a show. 
I should have submitted to be the next Vanna White, now how easy of a job would THAT be....
I am trying to remember when I was at home on maternity leave watching the same shows day in and day out, my sister and I always said we wanted to have Kathie Lee and Hoda's job on The Today's Show. 
I mean shoot, they sip on wine or some kind of drink every day (gotta love Winesday).  They are always happy, laughing, interviewing someone or making someones day.  Shoot, I would LOVE to do that!  I mean how much more fun could your job get?!!

0 comments :