Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you


My Grandma Steibel - sometimes I don't know how she does it.  Stay so sane with so much going on.  I mean she had four kid (three boys and one girl), THREE boys, yikes!  And then 12 grandchildren (ten girls and two boys) TEN girls, double yikes!  And now three great grandchildren (three girls).  And I don't recall a single time I have ever really truly seen her mad at anyone.  She always has such an amazing outlook on things, such positive stuff to say and always remains calm.  I mean let's face it, Grandma's in general just rock.  But I would have to say mine is the top dog.  She inspires me in so many ways.  Just this past fall celebrating her and Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary was enough to make you go, yes, this is what's it's all about.  The amazing turn out of friends and family that came together all because some way, some how they had impacted their lives was amazing.  Memories galore.  Grandma has spunk, she's witty, she's always smiling and that is enough to make you sit back and say wow, she is one amazing gal.  She has taught me a lot of life lessons that I can hope to pass along to my children and someday grandchildren.  I can only hope to be a better person because of my Grandma.  Thanks you Grandma, continue to do your thing, you have no idea how much you mean to so many people.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is very sweet

Heather said...

Awww...love grandmas!

Beth said...

You forgot Tyler!

Cassie said...

oh crap! sorry tyler (and kelly!) omg, i feel horrible.
** four great grandchildren (three girls and one boy).