30 Pictures in 30 Days

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Pictures in 30 Days


I want to be cool like some of my friends on Facebook and like my blogger friend Heather and do the 30 Pictures in 30 Days Challenge.  Only thing is I don't blog on the weekends, so I either will start, or just skip the weekends so mine is going to be way longer that 30 Days.  But who cares, it's my blog and IdowhatIwant.
So for the next 30 (or maybe 43 or so days) you will see a shit ton of pictures and learn some useless and not so useless things about me.  Things that make you go, oh-ma-gah, shut the front door, awwww she's so sweet, wow really, no way, and I'm sure many others that probably aren't blog appropriate.  Check out everything that is in store for you under my page at the top.  I will try to link up all the posts in case you miss one.  Which you never do because you are great friends and you check my blog all the time, right?!  Baha, kidding.  Ok, that's it.  So Day 1 starts tomorrow!  YAY!  I might even be a two post a day kinda lady.  Whoa, watch out!

0 comments :