Purple Paradise - Bad Day

Friday, January 14, 2011

Purple Paradise - Bad Day


All I'm gona say is I totally dumped the boy-fran last night. 
The dark wall, well it's DARK, but that's not the point here.
We didn't buy a whole gallon for that wall, well, because it's one wall.  So we bought the small one.  Yeah the wall must of not had anything to drink in years because it sucked up the paint so fast!  We barely got a full coat on, you can see the primer coming through in a million spots.  And all of the paint was gone.  Josh and I literally starred at the wall and said "WTF!"  We had no time to run to Home Depot, nor was I going to stay up til one in the morning putting another coat on paint on.  Considering I just bragged about the paint yesterday like it won a Golden Globe or something.
So needless to say I won't be in my new room tonight and I'm cranky about it and that's all I'm going to say.

2 comments :

Heather said...

Damn boy-frans. They get you all excited when you first meet, then they get comfortable and let all of their real colors show. Shame.

Meagan said...

That sucks...at some point all boy-frans let you down and disappoint you somehow but they usually do it after a couple of weeks, not right away!