Scentsy

Monday, October 18, 2010

Scentsy


Have you heard of Scentsy?!!? 

If not, you need to! 
O-M-G, it's AMAZING!
And....I am having a Catalog Party right now!
If you are interested you can book an order online or contact me and I will get you an order form.


Right now I have the Maple Butter in my Scentsy Warmer in my living room.  The scent literally roams through the whole house and makes my house smell oh-so-good!  They even have plug-ins (probably not too good if you have little kids) but perfect for your bathroom that is if your kids don't climb on the counters?!  Their car fresheners are awesome too, and did you know that they even have scents for guys?!?!  Trust me, there is something for everyone!  Don't miss out on the coolest new product.  Say bye bye to your candles and matches, and hello to Scentsy!

0 comments :