In Case You Were Wondering.....

Friday, September 3, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering.....


  • My debt situation - ALMOST paid off one credit card this month!  I only have $100 left on it.  I thought about paying it all off, but it is a holiday weekend and I didn't want to cut myself short.  Once that is paid off, only 2 more to go.  I WILL get this all paid off by Stella's 1st birthday.
  • My baby's ears - still not pierced.  My Dad (Grandpa) said DO NOT DO THAT TO HER.  Ugh, I know I know, I'm the parent, but it's still a tough decision.  We will see, maybe for her birthday.......
  • My followers - I have SEVEN, seven followers!!  I am stoked!!  Oh, the little things in life.
  • My blog - I went for the fall theme.  I like changing it up a bit here and there, and well, I was pretty bored at work yesterday so this is what I did.  Hey, I "looked" like I was working hard......
  • My front porch - yeah still no landscaping done.
  • My husband - no I didn't hit him with a frying pan like the picture I posted, but I DID get a power washed front porch. :) 
Happy Wife, Happy Life

0 comments :