Projects

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Projects


I hope to have my living room look like this before Christmas.....
I bought an old dresser off of Craigslist, a few month back and it's missing a top drawer.  It's bigger and longer than this so we won't have to mount the TV to the wall.  I am going to take out the other drawers and make it all open so we can put in the DVD player and DirecTV box.  And the drawers will be soooooo nice for when Stella's becomes mobile.  We can put her toys away and keep things out of each.  My goal is to have this done before she is mobile.  But I have a feeling she will be mobile first.....

My second project is to have my kitchen look like this.  OK, well the table, not the color and NOT the chandelier.  I HIGHLY doubt Josh will go for that.  But how cute is this!!  Will be perfect for when Stella gets older and I just LOVE that shelf and mirror!
Now, if I only knew where to buy a bench like that and a cheap table.  Guess I will start at the Nice Twice!!
Oh and I guess I better mention these projects to my husband......

0 comments :