Crazy Coupon Cassie

Monday, August 23, 2010

Crazy Coupon Cassie


So all week long I had been gathering my coupons and making my list.  Just about everything on my list I had a coupon for, SWEET!  I ended up saving almost $50 with all of the coupons I used at Target!!  And thank goodness I had a very coupon friendly cashier or else I probably would have gotten mean stares from the people in line behind me as I handed over my stack of coupons.  You know, sometimes you get the people who HATE coupons, or the ones who print off your receipt and make sure you bought every single thing you had a coupon for.  I think this lady just knew I was coupon crazy and just let it be.
But anyways, this is what I all bought....
5 boxes of Pampers Diapers - $19.99 each = $100
1 large box of Pampers Wipes on sale - $9.99 each = $10
5 packages of wipes - $1.97 each = $10
2 things of Tide - $10 each = $20
Viva Paper Towels = $18.99 = $20
2 Deodorants for Josh, 2 for Me, 1 Body Wash, 2 Suave Men's Shampoo = $15
2 boxes Pop Tarts, 2 boxes Granola Bars, 2 boxes Laughing Cow Cheese = $20
= $195, plus taxes came to around $202.
After ALL of my coupons my total came to $155 and some change, for a savings of $47!!
Which means I pretty much just paid for the diapers, wipes, and two things of Tide and everything else was free.  Needless to say, I was very proud of myself.

0 comments :