Chop Chop

Monday, August 30, 2010

Chop Chop


Don't you just love when you get your hair cut and people say, "Did you get your hair cut?"  You reply with "yes," as you grab your hair.  And their only reply is, "It's short!"  Like really, that's code word for "Wow, not sure if I like it."  And all you want to say back is, "If you want to come to my house every morning and do my hair, go for it!  But until then I will do what I want with my hair.  Oh and in case you were wondering, I like it and I don't give a crap what you think."  Ugh.  Some people are just rude.  But whatever, just venting.  For those of you who have seen my short hair and like it, thank you, and for those of you who have said your remarks of, "it's short," I know what you really meant.  :)  I love my short hair and I think it looks great.  I have a 7 month old and so therefore the time I have to focus on my hair in the morning is limited.  As long as I'm happy, I don't care what you think. 

0 comments :