Just a Few Things I Forgot About

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just a Few Things I Forgot About


Ok first off, blogging is FINALLY unblocked at work again.  PTL (praise the lord), that one was for you Danielle.  lol.
Anyways, so Tuesday was Josh's half birthday.  Ahhh, only 6 months and one year till he is 30!  CRAZY!!
And a year ago Wednesday is when I went to the doctor to find out I was REALLY pregnant!!  Crazy how fast time flies.  Oh, how I will NEVER forget that day.  lol.  I remember just sitting on the couch when Josh walked in the door and just looking at him and saying, "Well, I took a test at the doctor today, and (long pause, with a quivering lip), I'm pregnant.  Whew, I think it was the first time I actually SAID SAID it.  I said it out loud, omg this was really going to happen, I remember thinking to myself. 

Anyways, nothing too memorable happened a year ago today, but we are going grocery shopping tonight.  Woohoo, exciting!

0 comments :