Helping Mommy Work...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Helping Mommy Work...


I decided to help Mommy work today since she had to deal with my poop all weekend long.
At the doctor today, I was 15 pounds 11 ounces and 26 inches long.  Only gain 11 ounces in a little over a month.  Pretty good I think.  However, Mommy had to get a stool sample of mine and then take it to the lab for testing.  So now I have to eat this "soy" stuff instead of my good formula.  I like it I guess.  So we should know in 3 days what's up with all of my crap.  lol.  After our doctor's appointment we went swimming for a bit with Kim and Landon.  I didn't poop in the pool, that was Mommy's biggest worry.  So far only 3 poopies today, so let's say things are clearing up!!
Here's a pic of me helping Mommy work....

0 comments :