Our Weekend

Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Weekend


Nothing too exciting was in the works for us this weekend.
Friday night we just laid low.  Josh had to work on Saturday so Stella and I hung out together all day.  She let me sleep in until 9, bless her heart.  We had lunch at DiCarlo's with Aunt Lacie and Nana and then headed to Kelly Coop's house for our first Thirty One party!  Stella got to meet most of the Coops and everyone loved her.  Later on when Josh got home from work we laid Stella down for a nap and we spread mulch in our front flower beds.  They look so good now!  Sunday we got up and had breakfast at Country Kitchen.  Then Josh and I got hooked to the DIY Network and watched home improvement shows all day.  We then made a list and headed to The Home Depot.  Nothing was purchased, but we did get a call back from a guy who was selling a bathroom vanity on Craigslist.  So we headed over to St. Louis to pick that up.  Looks like we have some bathroom demolishion projects in the near future.
Today Josh is Mr. Mom.  I got tickets to Opening Day with Kendra and Kim and so Josh is on duty all evening.  He will be picking Stella up from daycare, feeding her and un-packing her daycare bag, giving her a bath and putting her to sleep all by himself.  I know he will do great.  I am going to miss not seeing her smiling face when I get to daycare, but I know she will be happy to see her Daddy also.
We have quite the evenetful weekend coming up.  We will be traveling to Springfield, IL Friday night to stay with Aunt Danielle and her Not Uncle Tate (ha) so that Josh can take his S.I.T. test on Saturday.  Let's hope he gets a lot of studying done this week and he passes his test.  I'm not worried about Stella riding in the car for two hours, I am more worried about Josh passing his test.  lol.  Please pray that he does!!

0 comments :