I'm Just Sayin'............

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'............


We are headed out for a play date this morning with some bloggers and their babies and I'm super excited!  So just throwing some things out there today.

I'm just sayin'.... loud and proud GO CARDS!!
I'm just sayin'.... I may secretly just LOVE that I have 'the touch', and I'm the one both babies want to go to bed with.  You both may be up my ass all day but moments like this I wouldn't trade for the world.
I'm also just sayin'.... that I may have stayed in the tanning bed a little too long yesterday.  Can you see those red cheeks?  But Lord I love the smell of burnt skin.  And hello, I have Nikki Taylor's wedding this weekend, I need to be bronze!

I'm just sayin'.... I'm over the moon to attend a wedding this weekend.  I think this is my first wedding all year that I'm not knocked up for.  Momma's gona bust a move.  PTL I'm going with another Momma.  Not sure if that dance floor is ready for us or not.  Bahaha, jk jk.

I'm just sayin'.... the women on the outdoor channel shows drive me batty.  Really?  Because everyone woman looks like that when they hunt.  Right.....(that's for you Lacie).  And everyone woman just LOVES hunting with their husband the way you guys do....
Ok and I'm also just sayin' I watched my first episode of I didn't know I was pregnant last night and I was livid.  I mean really, really?  You were just reading a book on the toilet and had a kid?  Right.  Because reading a book is EXACTLY what I wanted to be doing during labor.  Geesh...

I'm just sayin'.... like father, like son.
He is the happiest in this damn recliner just like this.  Needless to say Heni has saved the recliner from being burnt in the front yard.  I will keep it for you Hen, but for Dad, it's close to being burnt.

I'm just sayin'.... STOP growing Stella. 
I mean really?  Your vocabulary, your personality, your body.  Just stop!
I'm also just sayin'.... you see my husbands crocs in the background?  Yeah those camo ones.  Lord help me.  I swear his new favorite item in his wardrobe.  And he thinks they go with anything, including socks.  Someone say a prayer for me.  They gotta go!

Alright, off to play.  Anything you're just sayin'?!?

12 comments :

Beth said...

My husband only exclusively wears his navy crocs with socks...he said it feels weird when he doesn't. Also, it makes him look super cool. Ugh.

Heather said...

Haha...there is a special place in the world for women that put up with men who wear crocks.

Good to see the babies yesterday. They are adorable!

Ashley Mitchell said...

My kids are the same way and I love it. :) They need their momma!

Don't get me started on what the husband thinks looks cool. I mean really!

Im just sayin: It's my Friday today and I get off at 5 instead of 8.Yay. And..I'm off Monday! Soo excited!

Ashley Mitchell said...

PS: Henry in the recliner: too cute!

Erin said...

I'm just sayin that I am super jealous that you have time to tan and don't have to drive 15 mins and get a sitter to do it. Very jealous :-(

Cassie said...

Beth - hilarious. lol. You poor thing.

Heather - good to see you too!

Ashley - you and Heather up for margs tonight with Erin and I?

Erin - you can always drop her off here for a bit. Anytime after 3:30 I have an extra set of hands cuz Josh is home.

Ashley Mitchell said...

I wish. But I can't. :(

Heather said...

I'm with Ashley...wish I could but can't!

Ashley Mitchell said...

Next Thursday!

Meagan said...

I think I would burn the crocs over burning the recliner!! LOL

I'm just sayin that I'm jealous of you being able to tan again!! I'm not just pale, I'm pasty looking!!

sblind2 said...

I think Abby might need to accidentally chew those crocs up!! =)

Andrea Ingles said...

Too funny! I lol'd at the crocs...Zach always wears his with socks and shorts and it drive me insane!!