Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 24: A picture of something you wish you could change



The size of my feet.  No I don't have huge feet nor really really small feet, however sometimes I wish I had small feet because they ALWAYS seem to have those size shoes in stock or on sale.
See the thing about my feet is, I swear they are two different sizes.  Why does an 8 feel so good on one foot and I have to cram my other foot into to.  And why does an 8.5 feel so good on one foot and the the other foot it's so loose on.
I'm sure I'm not the only person with this problem, but it drives me crazy!
And I never wear socks so I can't do the whole stuff the end of one shoe with kleenex.  lol.
So yeah I wish I could change the size of my feet so they are the same size.
P.S.  Don't EVER google feet, ugh, thank you God for giving me pretty feet.  Mis-sized or not, ugh, there are some ugly feet out there.

0 comments :