Day 23: A picture of your favorite book

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 23: A picture of your favorite book


Ok folks, it's time to for me to admit, I'm NOT a reader.  I don't do it.  I just don't.  I think even in high school I just got the "notes" from some place online.  Horrible, I know.  There isn't one big "grown-up" book that I can say, oh.em.gee I LOVE that book.  I'm not a Twlight or Harry Potter fan.  No thanks.  So I am going to have to say (and be a little embarrassed) that my favorite book of all time is......
Boy or girl, big or small this book is perfect for anyone.  Always brings a tear to my eye and is always a good read.

2 comments :

Adrien said...

Such a great story!

P.S...I DARE you to read Harry Potter. :D Gah...so so so good....

Katie said...

I love that book too and cry everytime! So sweet.