Confession Friday

Friday, December 17, 2010

Confession Friday


Wow, I feel like I haven't done one of these in forever!  Please, don't tell Father Dennis.  Baha, just kidding.
Anyways, on to my crazy life.....

I confess that I have not shaved my legs in a REALLY long time.  Like months, two at least, pretty close to three.  Nasty, gross, I know.  But it's winter and that extra layer keeps me warm!

I confess that along with not shaving my legs, I have not taken my contacts out in MONTHS either.  I'm on a budget here people.  Just kidding.  I have been this way for years and my eyes are still healthy.  My eye doctor told me to try to take them out at least once a month, but ahh, three months later they are going strong.  I may be the only person I know who can make a six months supply of contacts last every bit of a year and a half.  Yes, pretty sure I'm going to be blind by 40.  But really having a baby and wearing glasses, riiiiggghhht, we all know how well that works.

I confess that "trying" is a lot harder than I thought it would be.  : (

I confess that Burt's Bees Chapstick pretty much rocks.  We have been bffs for the past couple of weeks.

I confess that people who drive and put their make up on, especially when the roads have been icy as hell the last few days should get tickets.  Idiots!  Seriously, wake up 5 extra minutes to put your face on.  (Yes Katie, I'm talking to you!!)  It will save your life and others.  No joke.  I followed a lady from Waterloo to Columbia today who was just ALL OVER the road.  When I got a chance to get around her, guess what she was doing?  Putting on her make up.  And yep, I gave her the finger.  Merry Christmas!  lol.

I confess that we don't have a single bit of Christmas lights on our house this year and I HATE it.  Husband are you reading this?  That's ALL I want for Christmas is to have lights on the outside of our house!!  PLEASE!

I confess that this song makes my day when I hear it on the radio during Christmas time!

Don't forget to play along!!

9 comments :

Meagan said...

hahahaha..love the confession of not shaving your legs!! and the way I like to think of it is...think of all the money you save by not having to buy razors..those damn things are expensive!! And yes..."trying" sucks!!

I confess that Keegan went almost a week without taking a shower...but he's 3, he can get away with it & it's good for his eczema!!

Anonymous said...

I confess....

I havent put up the Christmas tree and I'm not going to. Only because I don't want to have my 13 month old attacking it an eating ornaments. Is that bad?

That I faked sick wednesday to do Xmas shopping and bake cookies!

That the dishes still are not washed from baking on Wednesday!

Finally I confess that Kayla and I took a shower at 530 were in our pjs by 6 last night and went to bed at 8!

Adrien said...

We don't have any decor outside, either, and I HATE it! Unless you count the santa wreath on our front door which is supposed to play music...Eric turned it off, because he thought it was annoying. He doesn't even USE the front door. Bah humbug!

I confess that I am totally re-gifting a few things this year. My mom wants a griddle? Well, whaddya know? I have one of those in the basement leftover from our wedding that I never opened...haha.

Heather said...

I confess that even though I bitch about being poor and spending money on Christmas, you can bet your ass I'm going to be stopping at the winery on the way home for some yummy refreshments to keep me company tonight while I catch up with my good friend DVR.

I confess that when I get dressed in the morning I cry about my flab, but then I stop and get a McDonalds breakfast sandwich and something from the cafe drink menu. And I'll probably get Pizza Hut tonight.

Beth said...

I am TOTALLY like you Cassie with the contacts thing. I have had the same "year supply" of contacts since May 2008! (I did though wear my glasses quite a bit while pregnant) I'm tired of contacts! Once I can afford Lasik, I am getting it. I just found out my new insurance will cover a portion of it!

Meagan said...

I'm the same exact way Heather!! I get McDonalds a couple times a week for breakfast and yet I wrote a whole blog post as to why I can't figure out why I'm gaining weight...but all I ever get is plain mcgriddles!! And I plan on stopping at the winery too...I want to try that sloushed reindeer I read about!!

I have another one....I confess that I bought the Your Shape Wii game by Jenny McCarthy last night off of Amazon because they had it on sale for only $9.99...I will use it once maybe twice then it will sit and collect dust!! It looks really cool though!!

Heather said...

Meagan I'll probably be at the winery the same time you are. I think I meet you every morning on my way to and from work.

I confess that I just had to type Meagans name 4 different times before I actually typed it with the correct spelling.

Meagan said...

We do meet every day...and depending on where we pass each other at helps me determine how late I am running!! lol But I get off early on Fridays so I might make it there before you...depending on how long it will take to get the oil changed in my car.

Mr. and Mrs. W +1 said...

Cassie, I am currently wearing the same contacts that I put in ohhhh sometime in early November. Every three months or so my eyes start getting red so I decide its time to put a new pair in. I confess I lie to my eye dr every time he asks how long I wear them for each day.
Heather I am the same way. Every night I complain to my husband about my flab stomach, and by morning I'm sitting in the drive through telling myself I'm only getting a coffee, yet at least twice a week I drive away with a coffee and the cinnamon bites... yummm!