Busy, Busy

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Busy, Busy


Sorry people, we have been soooooooo busy lately. 
FINALLY got our Christmas cards in the mail today.  Whoops, hey I'm a first time Mom this Christmas, give me a break.  lol.
Our weekend was full of run run run too.  Tried to finish up our Christmas shopping but of course still have a few things here and there to get.
Last night we baby sat Landon while Kim and Dane went out to dinner for Dane's birthday.  I was expecting wild child Landon, but he was soooooo good.  He is so sweet to Stella and I just love it.  They will make a perfect husband and wife someday.  lol.  While we were at their house all of a sudden it sounded like a TV came on in another room.  I was like Josh, do you hear that?  He was like it's not a TV.  Then all of a sudden it was louder, followed by a blaring car horn.  WTH!  I was like someone is here, I know it!  I run to the front door, only to find the Waterloo German Band and Santa Clause strolling through the subdivision.  It was so neat!!  I yelled Stella, Landon, it's Santa!!  Landon got up and ran to the door, Stella started screaming and crying.  Ha, poor girl is scarred for life.  They handed out coloring books and crayons.  So nice!!
Tonight of course we have the BIG 21st birthday party bash!!  Not too wild and crazy for us though because it is ONLY a Tuesday night and we do have to work in the morning.  But I am looking forward to it!!  Not too often doI pass up a Coors Ligh.  :)
Then working Wednesday and Thursday and off only on Friday.  Boo.  Dang maternity leave took all of my vacation.  Oh well, it will be nice to get caught up on some things while everyone else is gone.
Hope you all are almost all ready for Christmas!!  I wish some people could just enjoy the thought of being together as a family and not how much money you spent and how fancy your wrapped their presents.  Oh well.  I hope to have something actually exciting to read coming soon!!

0 comments :