There's a First Time For Everything

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

There's a First Time For Everything


This Labor Day weekend we sure had a lot of first for Ms. Stella.
It started off with Saturday morning.  Usually Stella and I enjoy CMT until at least noon.  She plays and I clean house while Dad is usually out hunting, but not this Saturday.  Mommy decided it was time for some cartoons to be brought into Stella's life.  So we turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  For all your Mommy's out there you now have the "Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog" song in your head, I know it.  Even though it was only the first time I watched that show I had that song in my head all day long.
Stella LOVED Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!  All I heard throughout the house were screeches and laughter while she just starred at the TV.  So stinkin' cute!
We also tried out the cart at the store like a big girl.  This was a sigh of relief for this momma because I hate hate hate lugging that big old pumpkin seat in the store.  Stella LOVED the seat.  Well, for like 10 minutes, then we wanted out, then we wanted back in and on and on.  Whew, it was quite the learning experience but I'm glad I know we can ditch the car seat in the store for now!!
And of course we were hamming it up for a photo opt like always.
We also practiced our first cheerleading moves with Aunt Lacie.  However, I think if she has height like her Dad then she is made for some basketball.  Now if we can only get Dad to put up a basketball hoop so we can start practicing.  But Aunt Lacie was loving it and so was Stella.  She was so happy.
Stella was even helping by holding her leg up.
And last first, but not the first last (wait, does that even make sense) we had one of those cookie things.  Ya, can't remember the name.  Regardless Stella LOVED it.  Mommy got a little freaked out when she took off a huge chunk but they literally were like melting in her mouth and she swallowed them without any problems! 
We tried the puffs but Stella wasn't too sure about them.  We will keep trying.

0 comments :