Something I Never Thought I Would Do....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something I Never Thought I Would Do....


I did something last night I told myself that I wouldn't do.
I bought Stella more binky's.  So mad at myself.
Ugh, I so want to get rid of the binky, but it keeps the girl entertained.  She seriously would rather take it out of her mouth and talk to it, then stick it back in, take it out some more and talk to it.  Over and over.  It can seriously keep her entertained for forever!
And I have to admit I HATE that the daycare has to put her initials on it.  I feel like hoosiers when we are out and my child has a binky in her mouth with a permanent marked SW written on it.  Truthfully that was the whole purpose in me buying another pack, but ugh, I promise these won't last for long. 
18 more days until 6 months, that's when we say it's gone.  We will see......

0 comments :