Letters to Stella

Friday, July 30, 2010

Letters to Stella


Monkey, I can not believe that in 3 days you will be 6 months old.  Wow, where has the time gone!  You have made me such a better person and taught me so much about myself.  I truly believe you have changed me for the better and have made my life the best it can ever be! 
I love being the one who gets you out of your crib every morning and that I'm the first one to smother you in kisses.
I love that you now can give hugs, even if there is an excessive amount of hair being pulled that comes with the hugs, I will take as many as I can get!
As hard as this past week has been with both you and Daddy being sick, I LOVE that I am the only person you want and I feel like just us being together makes you feel better.
I love the way you run your fingers across my face (and yes, occasionally up my nose) as I rock you to sleep.
I love watching you learn and grow every single day.
I can't wait to see all that you figure out in the next 6 months.  I hope I am teaching you right and doing the best that I can.  I love you more and more everyday and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.


love love

0 comments :