Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, June 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up


Nothing too exciting for us this weekend.
Friday night we had a date night, so Macey watched Stella for a bit.
Stella rested up a bit before heading to the Heinen's. 
Macey did a great job and Stella told us she had tons of fun and can't wait to go back!
Saturday Daddy and Stella hung out while Mom worked at Country Kitchen.  When she got home we tried the whole rolling over thing, this is just about as far as I go and then I'm done. 
So then I hung out in my exersaucer for awhile instead.  My feet touch the floor now, sweet!
Then we went to Megan's graduation party.  Sunday was Father's Day and so we hung out with Daddy in the morning, then had lunch with Grandpa Steibel and the family, then headed to Sparta to see Grandma and Grandpa Walter.  Here I am hanging out with my Dad on Father's Day!
"Ummm, excuse me Mom, Dad and I are talking, no pictures please."

0 comments :