Oh Poop!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh Poop!


Boy did we deal with a lot of poop this weekend!  First off my mom has been in the hospital since Friday morning.  Her colon almost burst, she is still there today, feeling MUCH better but still having some problems.  Hopefully she gets to come home today!!
And Ms. Stella just pooped all weekend long!  She had a cold last week so we thought maybe it was just working itself out, but nope.  I think we changed 124682 poopy diapers this weekend!!
So this morning she wakes up around 4:30.  It was Josh's turn so he got up and walked into her room.  I heard him over the monitors say, "Stella, OMG, you STINK!"  Then he picked her up and she was SOAKED!  She had pooped, EVERYWHERE, and with a mixture of all nights PEE, we had a mess.  So mommy was up right away helping Daddy.  Stella was so hungry so we just took off all of her clothes, wipes her down with some wipes, put on a new diaper and then gave her a bottle.  After she finished that she went straight to the bath tub!  Nothing like a bath at 4:30 in the morning.  lol.  Daddy was in her room stripping her bed sheets and changing table, and soaking them in the wash machine.  YUCKY!
Last night I took this picture of Stella and got this lovely picture of the Hefty commercial in the background.  I was just about to delete it and I was like oh who cares, it's just a picture.  Good thing I kept it.  It was TOTALLY summed up our weekend. 
I think we would have had more luck last night strapping a Hefty bag on to Stella instead of a diaper.  Just like the commercial says, "Stinky, stinky, stinky, stinky; Hefty, Hefty, Hefty, Hefty!"
So this morning when I dropped Stella off at daycare I said I just want to warn you, she is fully loaded and has been all weekend long.  One of the girls there informed me that diarrhea had been gong around in the toddler room and guesses that it has made it's way to the baby room now.  GGRREEEAATT!  I just handed her off and said, have fun!  lol.

0 comments :