Letters to Stella

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Letters to Stella


There is a baby blog I follow and the Mom writes letters to her daughter every once in awhile and posts them on her blog.  What a cool way to look back and show your child.  I just hope by time Stella can read and understand, blogs aren't just a thing of the past like VHS and Nintendo.  So here's my first stab at my letters to Stella.  Oh and p.s. for those of you who don't know, Monkey is Stella.  She loves when I call her Monkey, she just cracks up. 

Just a short little note to my Monkey,
There are so many things I take for granite when it comes to holding you every day.  Seems like lately everyone I know who wants and deserves a baby so bad have hit road blocks.  Even though you came as a big surprise to me (and I don't do well with surprises) I would take a surprise like you any day!  I am so grateful that you are healthy, beautiful, smart, happy, growing, and such a loving baby.  I don't know what I did to deserve something as amazing as you!  I love you more and more everyday and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.
love love

1 comments :

Kim Luke said...

Aw Cute! Landons baby book as a section for letters too, I've only written a couple..But love the idea on the blog! :) your a great mommy!!!!